Marketing Manager- Aesthetic
Top Aesthetic Equipment seller in Taiwan
Leader of Marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Aesthetic device sellers in Taiwan, introducing an array of cosmetic devices from cosmetic electrosurgical system, skin treatment system to several other units.
They are now looking for a skilled Marketing Manager who can lead the development of company to the next level of success.
- Develop, prepare, and drive marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee the development of product plans.
- Lead functional team to ensure strategies and tactics are on target.
- Create presentations and effective promotions of products.
- Communicate with customer and sales force to reinforce company commitment.
- Maintain strong product knowledge and external customer education training programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or related field of study.
- 10+ relevant experience in cosmetic industry or medical device industry.
- Strategic and tactical marketing skills
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly interested in Aesthetic industry
What's on Offer
Regional exposure- Korea and Japan
Working closely with board members to develop market in Taiwan