Marketing Head, digital marketing, app
About Our Client
Our client is a leading live streaming company with exposures in most of the Asia regions with very high active users. They are looking for candidates with solid marketing skills in apps plus 8+ years experience in digital marketing. Having experience in Start-up Company is a plus.
Main purpose of the role:
- Manage the social media marketing strategy.
- Recruit and select new members to the marketing team.
- Supervise the business marketing communication conveys messages effectively and correctly to maintain a good brand image.
- Analyze the complex problems under dynamic working environment and provide business solutions.
- Lead the promotion review committee and incorporate the Brand Business Plan.
- Keep track of the marketing budget and the project deadline. May also take control over agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Develop the networking with the key persons who have an influence locally and nationally.
- Ensure all the marketing activities are run under requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years related experience in marketing is a must, experience in digital marketing, or social networking preferred.
- 0-1 experience in start-up companies is preferred.
- Strong command in performance marketing is required
- Must be familiarize with SEO, SEM, GA, and digital marketing.
- A good strategic- thinking ability to propose, apply and operate the development plans.
- The ability to adjust and cooperate with others in a diverse culture environment.
- Strong command in communication skills and the ability to work with the external agencies to promote and further develop the programs and material is required.
- The P & L management skill is required.
- Good command in understanding, executing and developing multi-dimensional business and marketing plans.
- Must be fluent in English both in conversational and writing levels.
What's on Offer
Our client provides competitive package and benefit with fast growing business opportunity, great marketing budget