Marketing Director , NEW headcount, B2B
Newly created role to drive and lead 360 communication and brand strategy
Strong potential product with 0-1 experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company, developing software for servers, cloud computing environments, consumers, and small, medium and enterprise businesses. The company is proud of their diverse workforce and employees with entrepreneurial spirit and vision that ensure products are always on the cutting edge in the competitive software security field.
Our client is now seeking a Marketing Head with strategic and innovative mindset to lead the newly formed enterprise dedicating to solve the problems of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
*Create and maintain the website and Corporate Identity System for the newly formed enterprise.
*Develop, maintain, and drive all marketing and communications campaign activities.
*Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, social media and display advertising.
*Manage overall marketing calendar, including major campaigns, major events, and core marketing maintenance activities.
*Build strong relationship and Serve as marketing advisor to key stakeholders.
*Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to achieve marketing objective.
*Manager budgets plan for above activities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor or above degree in marketing, business administration, or other relevant fields.
* 10+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
* Previous experience in B2B(must) marketing, Smart Factory, Energy industry preferred.
* Understanding of marketing planning with an ability to execute tactically.
* Strong persuasive and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Agility and frequent travel.
What's on Offer
* Competitive package
* Diverse experience and exposure in global company
* Excellent career progression opportunities