Market Research Consultant, Healthcare
Leading brand in pharma and biotech industry.
People oriented company with good pay scale.
About Our Client
- Our client is a multinational contract research organization serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. The company provides biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focusing primarily on Phase I-IV.
- Clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services.
- Our client is currently looking for a Market Research Consultant with solid experience to join a diverse team of 50,000 employees in 100+ countries who shares a passion for solving complex problems to help clients drive healthcare forward.
- Lead teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Perform qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
- Review and analyze client requirements/problems. Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
- Design, structure and deliver client reports and presentations. Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
- Provide follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in pharma, business, and other relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or services delivery in pharmaceutical, healthcare or life sciences industry.
- Solid project management experience with proven track record.
- Strong client influencing, relationship building, and technical design or development skills.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and interpret complex data to create successful strategies.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay scale and benefits.
- Great company culture.