Market Research Analyst, Optical Communication, 光通訊
This is strategical poistion which will lead the sales & marketing applications
Direct reports into GM, be the next identified BU director (succession plan)
About Our Client
This is a confidential search role, so please contact Deidra Wong directly for further information.
* Collect data on clients, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
* Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer's preferences
* Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
* Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
* Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
* Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
* Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
* Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
* Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
The Successful Applicant
* Optical communication related industrial field 3 years & above work experience is the "MUST"
* Both with Science & technology background and Statistics, Marketing or related field degrees
* Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
* Strong analytical and critical thinking
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
* Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
What's on Offer
- Great career projection, this will be a crucial role for the future BU head or S&M Head to be.
- Leading the good pot-entail product into the global world with great commitment from top down.
- Strategic making involved or Sales/Marketing career path.