Market Expansion Director - Fitness and Yoga Brand
The pioneer of a multinational brand to develop TW market.
Full flexibility on decision making.
Our client is a Korean fitness and yoga brand, focusing on the high-end customer including entrepreneurs and celebrities. By providing the in-depth examination of body fact and customised training program based on the need of customers, the ultimate goal is to enhance the mental and physical condition of each individual and boost the performance on work.
Our client is currently expanding its market in APAC region. The Market Expansion Director will be in charged of:
- Market research including competitor and geographic data.
- Generation of short, mid and long-term market expansion strategy on revenue and brand promotion.
- Leading of back-office and front-line operation team members on training, bonus scheme and recruitment structure.
- Channel management including department store negotiation and retail store development plan.
- P&L management to further increase the net profit.
- Solid retail management experience on managing national wide retail stores in department stores is a must.
- Track record on strategically hitting sales target.
- English communication skill is a must.
- 0->1 brand building or operating experience is a big plus.
- Fluent communication with front line team members.
- The pioneer of a multinational brand to develop TW market.
- Full flexibility on decision making.