Market Access Manager
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market cap and revenue
Job autonomy to create influence through collaboration with top talents
It is a one of the largest multinational pharmaceutical company in the world by both market capitalization and sales. It develops medicines in the fields of oncology and immunology. The company also has great potential in development by focusing on the future by putting more than 20% of the revenue in R&D. By reimagining medicines, they improve people's life.
- Develop and execute access marketing resources to support related programs for both the field sales representatives and field reimbursement specialist.
- Focus on changes and trends of MOHW health policy making and implementation.
- Responsible for representation and daily engagement with vendor partners.
- Working cross functionally with multiple groups including the brand marketing, medical communications, market research, sales operations, and sales training teams.
- Partnering with the manager responsible for launching product and to ensure coordination for messaging and tools.
- Majors in pharmacy or public health with health economic background
- 2+ year experience in Patient Access or 2+ year experience in sales/marketing.
- Knowledge of the payer environment, including Medicare and commercial.
- Strong leadership and ability to drive influence across stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure flawless execution.
- Competitive and negotiable salary with great bonus
- Staff training subsidies
- Collaborative company culture