Market Access Manager
Excellent career progression with transparent and solid roadmap
Great team with strong line manager with open minded leadership style
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with offices in 18 countries and one of the Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company with products sold in approximately 125 countries. They're looking for Market Access Manager with extensive experience. The role is expected to play an essential role in for new product listing.
- Responsible for the development of the market access strategy
- Execute access tactics with field based Access team and cross functional members
- Lead the company into the future with critical insights
- Lead development of innovative value and internal launch price approval process
- Be the champion for market access input into key business planning and budgeting processes.
- Conduct New Product Planning
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree required in Health Sciences, Business or related field of study. Master or Ph.D. degree in Epidemiology, Health Economics and Public Health/Health Policy are preferred.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in pharmaceutical industry or related experience. 2 years of Experience in market access is required.
- Excellent communicator both on verbal and written across all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and interpret complex data to create successful strategies.
What's on Offer
Our client provides great worklife balance solutions and highly respects professional with good cross functions communication.