Market Access Manager- Medical Device
Global known Medical Device company with the most advanced technology
A new position to provide market access strategies to local management team
About Our Client
The company is a global known Medical Device company designs and manufactures top quality Medical Device to improve treatment outcome and the overall experience of surgical procedures.
Having expending their business all over the globe, the company is now establishing a stand-alone function to work with existing teams in excelling their current performance.
Patient Access: Build relationships with patients, providers and stakeholders, educating healthcare professionals and supporting the running of healthcare facilities.
Government Affairs and reimbursement: Liaise among key opinion leaders (KOLs), external stakeholders and NHI to ensure the best profit margin before the company's product is brought to market.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) project management
- Reimbursement dossier preparation
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of working experience in Healthcare industry preferably in Medical Device
- Market Access or HEOR experience is a must
- Regulatory Affairs, Re-imburesment or Government Affairs experience is a plus
- Familiar with Medical Device re-imbursement practice and well connected with Taiwan NHI or other government organisations
- Familiar with new product launch, especially Medical Device
- Strong communication skill, able to lead and coordinate projects across different departments
- Able to negotiate with external partners and work through the best commercial outcome for the company during price/ quantity investigation
- Master's degree in Life Science, Medical Engineering or any other related subject is a must
- MBA/ HEOR or any other business related degree is a plus
What's on Offer
The most important strategic role in a world famous company.
Regional/ global opportunity.