Market Access Head
Strong internal communication and reputable talent development program
Regional exposure and great track records of regional/global relocation
About Our Client
Top global pharmaceutical company with different affiliates division that include medical device/consumer durable
- In charge of the team for strategy setting and value proposition documents to apply for new product reimbursement.
- Monitors and manages the pricing and reimbursement for existing products.
- Plays an active role with engaging with KOL and stakeholders to support new product launches.
- Shapes government policies, regulations or legislations that may impact on the company's products and services and recommends contingency plans.
- Engages in industry coalitions and industry groups to be proactive in managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- Conducts training programs for succession planning to connect and engage leaders in the external environment.
The Successful Applicant
More than 5 years of experience in Market Access
Successful track records new drugs applications/new indications applications
Proven leadership skills and experience
Degree in public health/clinical pharmacy/pharmacy will be a plus
Experience in pharmaceutical industry
Strong communication skills in both Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
Exposure to global stakeholders and leadership team experience
Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and teamwork environment among the industry