Market Access Director
Strong product line and abundant internal resources
Solid management team support.
About Our Client
Our client is a well known pharmaceutical company that has strong product pipeline and global resources. The company culture is open minded with transparent and solid training across all levels. The company also values talent development as well as successor plan. They're now looking for a senior candidate with solid background in pricing, dealing with HEOR and market access.
- Support global effort to integrate payer value messages into our clinical and evidence-base assessments and evaluations product pipeline.
- Address reimbursement and pricing potential for local market
- Ensure that the reimbursement perspective is incorporated into corporate market access strategy for product assessments throughout key clinical development milestones and strategic commercial decisions.
- Influence clinical development programs to ensure clinical and economic outcomes will optimize price, reimbursement and ultimately patient access
- Develop pricing and market access strategies to differentiate product indications with competitors
Refine and implement cross-functional processes for obtaining global payer and market access considerations for clinical and commercial development plans.
- Generate initial value propositions for new products that are aligned with the product's total emerging value proposition (physicians, payers, and patients).
- Providing recommendations to senior management as part of commercial analysis of the new therapeutic areas of interest for the new product opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in Pricing and Market Access
- 10 years of experience in commercial role
- Education: B.A/B.S required
- Strong clinical and commercial background
- Experience in developing and managing market access strategies
- Knowledge of pricing policy & regulations and healthcare in key markets
- Working knowledge of health economic modeling
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, critical thinking and analytical skills to work with a variety of groups in ensuring that the strategic direction for market access and pricing is in balance with the market as well as corporate goals
- Willing to work across products, both on market and near market, as needs dictate
- Outstanding presentation and writing skills
What's on Offer
The company provides team work environment. Each function works closely together. The company has good and friendly culture.