Market Access Associate Manager
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's focusing on specialty care. The company has been around for decades with good employee benefits. The company provides good resources locally and globally.
- Align with marketing strategies to lead the development of reimbursement submission strategies with cross functional teams (marketing, medical, sales, BA, public policy manager and patient access manager) for individual products in order to maximize business opportunities
- Prepare good quality pricing & reimbursement submission dossier and manage the projects to get the approval in timely manner with reasonable scope
- Maintain good relationship with public services
- Project coordination and internal/external communication
- Keep up to date with healthcare policy environment to proactively evaluate the possible impact to reimbursement strategies
- Partner with various functions for contracting and net price strategy. Analyze the impact of pricing policy on products and provide recommendations on the strategy and action plan
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry in healthcare policy, pharmaceutical pricing/reimbursement fields
- Excellent knowledge of the Healthcare and Pricing environment, product development, regulatory process, health economics, pricing strategy, biometrics, biostatistics and clinical research.
- Commercial background will be a plus
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional in a matrix environment with alignment capability
What's on Offer
The company offers great employee benefits.