Excellent Salary Package
Interesting Job Contents and Muti-culture Working Environment
About Our Client
My client is a leader in mapping and location technology. they enable rich, real-time location applications and experiences for consumers, vehicles, enterprises and cities.
- Schedule and perform field data collection as required, depending on the requirements set by the sub-region.
- Manage and support map project efforts with Global Production in geographic areas of responsibility.
- Ensure accurate representation of real world conditions in the database in a defined geographic area including monitoring and interpretation of contextual local change detection signals
- Participate in projects to develop improved map creation processes.
- Conduct database testing, real-world testing and inspection within a defined area as part of database ownership.
- Lead and participate in technical source evaluation (determine if fit for purpose).
- Execute and support Global Production Operation
The Successful Applicant
- Basic software knowledge or software related project coordinating experiences.
- Local geographic knowledge/affinity/contextual understanding/cultural awareness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Word
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and interesting working environment