* One of the Largest Chemical Company over the World
* Excellent Salary Benefits and Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known chemical company worldwide. They have been established for more than 100 years and has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. With expertise in life sciences and materials science, they are skilfully combining the two to provide solutions that promote nutrition, protect health and improve performance.
* Analyse Asset Utilization and OPN related data (KOP/FTR¡K), using statistical methods, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), explain discrepancies between actual and expected plant performance and propose improvements.
* Execute feasibility studies of plant problems, opportunities, product developments, new products, technological innovations, changing laws and regulations, etc.
* Provide engineering expertise in large capital projects and improvement projects and evaluate whether improvement targets have been met.
* Act as gatekeeper for NPI (New Production Introduction) initiatives and safeguard coherence between all initiatives.
* To assist in the trial production of related documents & equipment pipeline equipment drawings of the audit, monitoring process variables and equipment operation.
* Process parameter adjustment and device parameter integration testing, so that process optimization.
* Check production SOP, ensure the latest version according to production plan, and promote production focus & precautions.
* Participate to Quality inspection according to the annual planning.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor¡¦s degree in Chemical engineering is preferred.
* Experience in Chemical engineering unit operation
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and future progression opportunity