- * Opportunity to help to bring premium sport product design into reality
- * Competitive salary package with good benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading multinational premium sports branding, who has expansive collection. As one of the best premium sports brands in the world, established almost 50+ years & has a presence in 90 countries and every region around the world with over 1500 employees. Our client not only lays value on delivering the best consumer products but more values on the culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.
- Manage manufacturing development of assigned projects from sourcing to final production approval.
- Monitor first prototype assembly and ensure that all parts assemble properly and have sufficient clearance.
- Complete all documentation as required for the new product introduction (NPINPI) process.
- Ensure the final assembled product is within tolerance of the 2D2D drawings.
- Work with suppliers to review manufacturing processes to ensure sample and production quality
- Establish best practice of suppliers to increase throughput and quality of product.
- Complete control plans for all parts to ensure manufacturing requirements are documented and part meets drawings.
- Design fixtures and gauges using CreoCreo 3D3D and 2D2D to support projects.
- Research advanced technology and process to support new project requirements.
- Manage quality and technical issues throughout development, providing root cause analysis with proposals for solutions and improvement.
- Be an agent of change for continuous improvement both internally and externally at supplier side.
- Survey and audit all supplier quality controls ensuring they are following project requirements and supplier standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience with Pro Engineer (Creo) skill
- Proven project management skills
- Experience with forging, tube manipulation, welding and brazing are preferred.
- Background in the field of electronics and electronic motors is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to join a stable MNC brand company
* Competitive salary package with good benefits