Manufacture Engineer- MNC
Global company is now ramping up Taiwan team size
Fun, active environment, Competitive salary with good welfare
About Our Client
Our client is a company focus on fitness products manufacturing. They work globally with the aim to give bike lovers world's most innovative bikes.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will work directly with Design and Quality engineers, Product Managers and Supply Chain to ensure project goals are met and delivered on time. Specifically, you will:
*Review all drawings with design engineers and suppliers
*Monitor first prototype assembly at manufacturer or assembler to ensure that all parts assemble properly.
*Complete all documentation and output of the Production Process Map and new product introduction (NPI);
*Ensure the final assembled product is within the tolerance of the 2D drawings.
*As required design fixtures and gauges using Creo 3D and 2D to support projects.
*Research advanced technology and process to support new project requirements.
*Be responsible for the quality and technical issues throughout development, providing root cause analysis with proposals for solutions and improvement.
*Survey and audit all supplier quality control ensuring they are following project requirements and supplier standards.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
* Experience with Pro Engineer (Creo) skill
* Proven project management skills
* Experience in field of electronics; motor working background is preferred.
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What's on Offer
* Engineer meaningful and innovative products that inspire cyclists & lead the industry.
* Fun and active environment
* Decent salary & good welfare
* International travel to supplier factories