Reporting directly into the US headquarter
Stock option given
About Our Client
Our client is a US and Taiwan joined venture start up in the healthcare industry. With ground breaking technology they have established themselves as a pioneer in the diagnostic sector. They have attracted media attention around the world and as they are expanding, they are now looking for a strong leader to drive and move their business forward.
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker with ability to think big and execute flawlessly with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to change status-quo and be visionary with the skills to create initial business penetration in a field prone to high inertia and resistant to change.
- Successfully building, scaling and leading a country operation with P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record in all aspects of medical operations management.
- Ability to build business from pre-revenue to $50-$100 Million.
- Proven sales, business and market development ability.
- Ability to quickly understand key business drivers and exploit opportunities.
- Ability to create, develop and foster relationships with key opinion leaders in the medical, research and cancer diagnostic communities in Taiwan.
- Ability to oversee research, clinical studies and testing lab within the regulatory framework.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with personnel in the US and other countries.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with limited resources and infrastructure.
- Fluency in Mandarin/Taiwanese and English; Travel to the US required.
- Required to work across multiple time zones.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an outward focused leader with experience in hiring and managing a team of dedicated scientists, medical, sales and administrative professionals. This is hands-on position that requires innovative market- & business-development and sales approach. T
he candidate should be comfortable working in a hands-on, unstructured, fast moving start-up environment and be able to build the commercial operations in Taiwan from the ground up. At the same time the candidate must have the ability to work top-down and create meaningful relationships with hospitals and affiliated medical communities.
Background in oncology, medicine and/or life sciences, and direct-to-consumer selling is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and incentive plan
- Stock option given
- Reporting directly into the US headquarter
- Chance to lead the entire Taiwan office
- Chance to grow, hire and develop own team