Managing Director (Measurement and Survey in Manufacturing)
World of measurement and survey for 200 years
A global company supporting measurement professionals worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is a global company supporting measurement professional worldwide and over 200 years. They provide the world of measurement and survey with premium products and innovative solutions to a mix of industries: aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction, and manufacturing. Our client is a world leader in spatial measurement, providing precise instruments, software, and trusted services around the world.
- Formulate strategy and action plan and execute on achieving business performance target.
- Manage and monitor distribution channels to achieve sales targets.
- Regular collection and reporting of market information.
- Organize local marketing promotion campaign.
- New market segments and channels development.
- Lead and manage TW office.
- Increase market awareness, market share and revenue year over year.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder of land surveying / civil engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Sales and Marketing experience on industries, prefer on Surveying Equipment sales.
- Experience in sales and distribution channel management.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and eager to seek growth!
What's on Offer
- Management level position and leadership in MNC company.
- Competitive compensation scheme.