IS Manager - US healthcare company
Top company in the sector
About Our Client
US healthcare company
- Partner with the business and functional teams to develop and implement strategies
- Lead the IT team and vendors in the delivery and solutions
- Bring awareness of new technologies and products to business stakeholders and incorporate in the capability and technology roadmaps as applicable.
- Establish external networks and engage as appropriate to ensure strategies are developed with appropriate consideration of environmental factors, competitive intelligence and/or awareness of new possibilities offered by information technology.
- Liaise with IS shared services areas within Commercial IS as well as within GBS / Enterprise IS in order to deliver cross-functional initiatives
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent executive level influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, IT leadership teams, and external services providers.
* Demonstrated ability for strategic IT planning and roadmap development.
* Curiosity of new domain and learning agility
* Familiarity / experience with the following technologies and solutions: Cloud, Mobility, Social Media, Analytics, CRM, customer service operations and call center technology, data analytics, reporting and presentation tools, and multi-modal information / data dissemination and presentation, etc.
What's on Offer
Excellent annual package