Manager, Site Start-up
Strong product pipeline in oncology area.
Project management opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is one of the global contract research organisation companies with successful track record. They work with top pharmaceutical companies/ promising start-up biotechnologies and provide professional consultation and solutions to help on clinical trials project's needs. For their employee, the client is caring and providing great benefits. Stable and phycological safety are what they value for their employees.
- Responsible for managing the submission of initial and ongoing documents to the relevant or other regulatory bodies for approval.
- Efficiently manage and execute all aspects of global/regional start-up tasks.
- Ensure high quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents.
- Coordinates Investigator meetings, internal training requirements and coordination of ongoing training.
- Manages all steps in clinical trial execution from country profiling, site feasibility and site selection; as well as target setting, study start-up, site activation, study recruitment & maintenance, database lock to final study closure.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent. Site monitoring and/or Project management experiences.
- Over five years clinical operation/project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives and drive smart decision making.
- Fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Good internal resources.
- Supportive team culture.