- Passionate and everlasting corporate in the industry.
- Well-nurtured employees and opportunity to develop one's self talent
About Our Client
Covestro Eternal Resins (Far East) Ltd- RFM Coating Resins is a leading producer of polyester resins for powder coating industry. RFM has productions site in several countries in Europe, North America and Asia. The resins production takes place in batch reactors and is done in shift operation. Pingtung is a production site located in an industrial zone and has own utility (steam boiler, hot oil furnace).
1. Develop, implement, maintain and improve the Improve Equipment Reliability organization together with the Maintenance Engineers, Technicians and other stakeholders based on the adapted RFM Manufex work-processes for the plant/site to embed the IER work-processes
2. Translate and implement the plant/site manufacturing objectives into the Maintenance Strategy, in cooperation with Maintenance Management to align the Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Plan/Program (PPM)
3. Monitor, analyze and improve the reliability and integrity of the plant/site with regard to equipment, maintenance procedures, knowledge and their working methods to achieve an optimized technical availability of the installations against the lowest costs within SHE and Quality boundaries
4. Identify (potential) performance killers and cost drivers (added value losses) by monitoring and analyzing the performance of the plant, using e.g. statistical methods (Six Sigma), RCA (Root Cause Analysis), RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) and FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) to initiate improvement proposals in the Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Plan/Program (PPM)
5. Define and ensure the availability for Critical Spare Parts, Services and Contracts for all Corrective, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance on the plant/site to support efficient execution of the maintenance activities.
6. Document, file and communicate all relevant information locally and even broader within the BG when synergy can be achieved
7. Increase levels of user knowledge and ownership by supporting training to production and maintenance personnel
8. Contribute to the development and the implementation of the manufacturing plan, in cooperation with the management team members
9. Define and implement the maintenance plan including preventive and predictive maintenance plans, in line with the agreed manufacturing plan, in order to ensure maximum availability of the production facilities, on the short and the long term
10. Manage and monitor the execution of the maintenance plan and take corrective actions, in order to achieve the results
11. Define and implement performance indicators and ensure periodical reporting of actual performance against predefined targets
12. Ensure that all maintenance activities are executed in a technically sound, safe and environmentally acceptable manner, by complying with all relevant external and RFM requirements and practices
13. Select, contract, steer, guide and evaluate external contractors for executing maintenance activities
14. Identify opportunities for reliability improvements, define projects to realize them and manage the execution of these projects
15. Stimulate continuous improvement in the maintenance organization and define and execute operational improvement programs
The Successful Applicant
⦁ Electronic, Instrument, Mechanic related knowledge.
⦁ 3~5 year working experience related to maintenance.
⦁ Have experience in capital expenditure
⦁ English ability: fluent
1. Master degree/ Bachelor degree in
⦁ Mechanical Engineering
⦁ Electronic Engineering
⦁ Chemical Engineering
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. Welcome talents who are expert in improvement to contact us, we would love to have a chat with you!