Logistics Manager - Pharmaceutical Foreign MNC
Competitive compensation and benefits
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the pharmaceutical space. Their roots can be found in Europe.
- Enable business growth by developing logistics alternatives for warehouse, redressing, and distribution network of Taiwan,
- Lead 3rd party logistics service provider operational performance to achieve customer satisfaction, and meet quality/regulatory compliances internally/externally.
- Analyse distribution, warehousing, and redressing cost structure to engage with regional partners together delivering effective cost to serve target.
- Provide yearly budget planning and perform adequate control in e2e supply chain.
- Provide work direction and leadership to logistics personnel, develop and enable individual growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of experience in logistics
- Knowledgeable in SAP and Management Information System.
- Experience in Medical/Healthcare Company will be an advantage.
- Full proficiency in English
What's on Offer
If you are looking at partnering with a globally leading player within the pharmaceutical space, this is the right role for you.