- Travel around the world
- Competitive salary
A family of 4 (2 boys, ages 2 and 5). The client is on a 1-year trip, travelling around the world, to show kids as much of the world as possible before the elder son starts school. An easy going, typical Asian family.
- All educational care of the boys, including meals, educational activities, development playtime etc.
- Develop curriculum for the boys. Especially the elder one who will be starting Primary 1 (Grade 1, 1st Grade) in 2023, to prep him for school in Singapore with all the necessary subjects, including English and Math
- Actively engage with the boys, limiting screen time, and aware of fun and development activities both inside and outside
- Maintain daily schedule and routine
- Should be aware of developmental milestones and partner with parents on things such as potty training, etc.
- BA / Diploma in Early Years Development (e.g. Norland diploma, NNEB: Montessori, Waldorf, or similar)
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role
- Plus (but not required) if familiar with, and trained in the Singapore education system
- Energetic individual with a confident and bubbly personality
- Be flexible and have a fantastic attitude towards your work
- NDA to be signed accordingly, and role within the family home should be treated with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Bilingual is a must (English and Chinese, fluently read and write), any additional languages are a plus
Travel with the family on holiday around the world for a year. Mediterranean, Caribbean Islands, French Polynesia and more. Bubbled travel throughout to ensure health safety.