- Regional exposure with multinational working environment
- Stable multinational company with great business performance
About Our Client
One of the market leader of liquefied natural gas suppliers with stable business performance
1. Responsible for all aspects of Machinery engineering design, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
2. Lead in Equipment Condition Monitoring (ECM) and use ProcessMD for ECM alert diagnostics and resolution.
3. Provide machinery training and technical guidance to operation and maintenance personnel.
4. Cost savings in spare parts by leveraging reverse engineering skills.
5. Create solid relationships with major machinery suppliers in Taiwan.
6. Provide guidance to GEM on machinery equipment specification and local vendor qualifications for use in new plant designs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in rotating equipment machinery engineering and maintenance.
- Familiar with American Petroleum Institute Standards pertaining machinery (API610, API682, API618, API686).
- Familiar with CGA-G4.7 Liquid Oxygen Pump, EIGA O2 Centrifugal Compressor and EIGA O2 Reciprocating Compressors.
- Familiar with machinery vibration diagnostics skills and machinery troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to travel, frequency will up to 30% if there is no travel band for Covid-19.
- Proficient in English both spoken and written is essential.
What's on Offer
- Good career progression plan with profit sharing business model
- Open located in Taoyuan, Taichung, Yunlin or Tainan