- Regional exposure with multinational working environment
- Stable multinational company with great business performance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in gas industry
1. Troubleshoot Pressure System issues in Operating plants and provide related technical solution.
2. Inspect Pressure Systems equipment, develop and perform inspection audits.
3. Lead Pressure System equipment and piping repair and modification.
4. Design engineering of Pressure Systems, and review of strength calculation and fabrication drawings.
5. Evaluate and selection of inspectors, contractors, vendors and fabricators.
6. Train Plant & Maintenance personnel on pressure system maintenance and inspection.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years experience inspect Pressure Systems equipment (Pressure Vessels, Columns, Heat Exchangers, Fired Heaters, Reformers, Storage Tanks, Piping, Pipelines etc), develop and provide technical solution.
- Knowledge of ASME and ANSI codes for design and inspection.
- Inspection and testing techniques for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, fired heaters, storage tanks and piping.
- Understanding of local statutory or regulatory inspection requirements.
- Willingness to travel oversea, frequency will up to 10% if there is no travel band for Covid-19.
- Comfortable to read and write in English.
What's on Offer
- Good career progression plan with profit sharing business model
- Open location, can be located in Taoyuan, Taichung, Yunlin, or Tainan