[Listed Company] Sr. Electrical Engineer (MNC/ arm based)
Integrity, empowered, and innovative company culture
Opportunity to join a team of global collaborative talents
About Our Client
Our client is a US based multinational manufacturer which focused on secure identity products, which are well engineered and renowned for high quality. With 20 years of exponentially industrial growth, the company has now become one of the global leaders in their expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with hardware team and outsource partners.
- Involved product life phase from NPI, MP, to EOL.
- Develops and supports schematics, BOM, Placement and DFx design.
- Collaborate with other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product from concept to completion in the factory.
- Conducting product analysis and cost optimization.
- Conducts design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations (Using Agile & Jira)
The Successful Applicant
- BS EE or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience in circuit role within product development life cycle
- Experience in collaboration with ME and Firmware Engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of MCU (Non-OS) and Embedded Linux system hardware design
- Excellent knowledge of communication interfaces USB / MIPI / SPI / I2C etc.
- Experience with Schematic design / PCB layout
- Familiar with hardware circuit design of electro-optical system with CMOS Image sensor (Parallel, MIPI), illumination, LEDs.
- Comply EMC/EMI/FCC certification and hardware compliance requirements.
- Good in English speaking, fluent in Mandarin.
What's on Offer
If you are a self-driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply now for further discussion!