[Listed company] Sr. Antenna Manager (Global team/ IOT product)
Opportunity to lead a global team
Successor of future global Engineering Head for a listed company
Our client is a global listed company for IOT solution
- Lead a team of product development engineers responsible for antenna designs for wireless systems and IoT devices, including BLE, WiFi, GNSS, Cellular, etc.
- Achieve necessary technical performance and design to unit cost targets by exercising a system level understanding of customer application, industry standards, and antenna design/concepts.
- Collaborate on detail product requirements, oversee the RF simulation, development of design, analysis, testing and certification for the antenna products or IoT subsystems/devices.
- Drive project execution and cross functional collaboration. Formulate project execution plans- schedule, budget, and risk handling efforts. Establish resource plans.
- Develop platform approach to design solutions for future products. Detail understanding of the LDS, stamping, plating, molding and assembly processes required to manufacture antenna products.
- Facilitate communication with internal and external teams to aid in defining product features and timing. Act as a technical partner and provide support to sales/FAE teams.
Build a strong talent pipeline with a clear focus on succession planning and talent development.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, or information technology. Dual bachelor's degree in business or MBA is a plus.
* Industry knowledge in the IoT space required. Understanding of wireless communications, IoT ecosystem, antenna manufacturing, and high-tech industry preferred.
* 8+ years in a product development role and 3+ years in engineering leadership
* Hands on knowledge of antenna simulation, design and testing.
* Prior experience leading engineering projects.
* Professional in RF simulation with CST/HFSS and antenna pattern test.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, manage and inspire a diverse global team located in multiple regions and spread across multiple engineering disciplines.
* Proven ability to translate business strategy into meaningful action plans.
* Familiarity with wireless system architecture and products a plus.
* Demonstrated results in driving efficiency and productivity in an organization; Six Sigma and Lean methodology experience a plus.
- Global leading exposure in a leading MNC
- Be the core member of a well-known MNC