[Listed Company] Hardware R&D Manager ( Industrial Networking )
A growing company with strong business performance
Great career progression plan & attractive benefits
My client is an industrial networking company with good business performance.
- Lead HW RD team of 5-15 engineers to deliver the networking product to market (design to manufacturing), meeting all requirements of industrial reliability quality.
- Provide design guidance in product HW architecture, ensure all parts and system design quality.
- Overcome technical challenges in product development and customer's issue case.
- Manage and develop team members in both career and professional skills.
- Communication with different functional team(PM, HW, Testing) to achieve business goal.
- Build focus application knowledge by working directly with selected global key customers or industrial system integrators.
- Provide technical insight to come out product roadmap together with business team.
- Experience of 3-5 years as HW RD managers or project leaders and at least 5 years as individual HW engineer.
- Track Record in successfully delivery of complete product by leading a team.
- BS/MS Degree on EE engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience on networking product is a plus.
- A growing company with strong business performance
- Great career progression plan & attractive benefits