- Work in a leading multinational company with job rotation opportunity
- Dynamic company culture and team oriented
A listed multinational brand company in consumer electronics industry
- Responsible in audio design, includes schematic, layout, validation, and issue debug.
- Responsible in audio signal chain, ADC, DAC, multi-source design, as well as noise calculation and measurement.
- Make a good use of your acoustic and DSP knowledge, includes radio AMFM demodulation, tuning and testing.
- Co-work with factory team to understand design footprint on manufacturability.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
- 3-5 years of audio electrical design experience
- Experience in audio consumer electronics products and knowledge of dfm ( design fro manufacturing).
- Knowledge in DFMEA, design guideline, and lesson learn.
Great team work spirit working environment
If you love to talk and communication with cross-functional people, this is a great opportunity for you to join. :)