Legal Manager - Global consumer brand
BAR is required
Great employment benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer brand that owns the top market share worldwide.
1. To actively participate in the negotiation and drafting of legal documents, in particular, to ensure the business is supported adequately at the operational level, with the possibility of also providing strategic concept shaping and implementation of business restructuring and development projects as required by the Regional General Counsel.
2. To ensure that management and key functions in Taiwan market are provided with high quality legal service and is part of the Taiwan management team. To ensure compliance with company Policies and Procedures and application of laws to the local environment.
3. The interpretation and application of the strategic direction of the Legal function within the Taiwan market.
4. To instruct and supervise external legal counsel on matters pertaining to protecting Taiwan's business.
5. Handling government regulatory affairs
The Successful Applicant
5-7 years of commercial law experience, preferably with in-house counsel experience and in FMCG industry;
Good understanding and application of commercial law theory and practice;
Proven interpersonal and general communication skills;
Extensive knowledge of local labour practices and legal requirements.
BAR is a MUST
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Well benefit
- Friendly and dynamic working environment