- People Manager role
- One of the most well known tech brands
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most respected and profitable brands in TMT industry
- To implement the risk management (financial, legal, regulation, technology, operations, document and etc.) through contract management to promote quality and efficiency enhancement and to assure acceptable profit, to minimize risk and to protect the Company's and its relevant affiliates' interests and assets.
- Supervise and lead the contract negotiation for the Company's and its relevant affiliates' projects to minimize the Company's risks inherent in conducting business and provide advice from both legal and commercial perspectives.
- Support Corporate Secretary to the Company and Serve Corporate Secretary to its affiliates.
- Supervise and conduct legal research on various issues and provide practical legal and commercial solutions to promote the Company's and its relevant affiliates' businesses.
- Responsible for all legal affairs and projects/tasks as assigned (incl. M&A), including handling the contract, litigation and IPR related affairs; identifying, analyzing and providing legal advices to manage corporate legal risk.
- Monitor legal and regulatory environment to protect Company's benefit.
- Responsible for handling the legal lawsuits.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum education requirement: Master of Law
- At least 10 year of in-house and/or law firm working experiences
- Fluent in writing and speaking Mandarin and English
- Knowledge in MS-Office software
- Certifications or Others: Taiwan Attorney License is a must, US will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Well benefit and compensation
- Dynamic working environment