Newly created headcount
The company has strong brand awareness and reputation globally
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in automotive industry worldwide. It designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and offers related services including financing, leasing and fleet management. It is the world's largest automaker by sales, selling 10.8 million vehicles globally.
1. Review and provide legal advice and guidance on tender documents, agreements and contracts, including preparation, tracking, and supervising the renewal process.
2. Define the strategy for solving customer complaint cases and proposing solutions, if necessary involving the external legal counsel.
3. Provide legal information to internal clients e.g. labor law related or data protection law related.
4. Manage outsource legal services efficiently.
5. Review any documentation and cases where the company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the Management's attention.
6. Ownership of Contract Management System, which involves inputting data, maintaining data and serving as the main contact person for HQ requests.
7. Support the company's compliance officer in drafting internal rules related to compliance and risk management form a legal angle
8. Support HR in double checking internal rules/ regulations from a legal angle
9. Supporting HR in HR-related legal matters
10. Supporting network development in dealer related cases
11. Supporting the company in customer claims
12. Supporting/ or representing GAS and other departments vs. regulatory entities or the Taiwanese government
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor or above degree in Legal or related field
2. 5 years or above experience in professional legal field
3. In-house/ Corporate legal experience is a MUST
4. BAR is a plus
5. Proficient in English (Reading/Speaking/Listening/Writing) is a MUST
What's on Offer
1. Competitive remuneration and benefit
2. International working environment