Leading Retail/MNC Store HR Manager (Taipei or Taoyuan)
MNC scope compnay with well tructure and resourceful HR department
Lots of opportunities to engage with costumers/staff/stakeholders dynamically
About Our Client
- An Europe-founded multinational group that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other useful goods and occasionally home services.
- It has been the world's largest furniture retailer since at least 2008, as of June 2019, there are 423 stores operating in 52 countries.
- 6 stores in TW and keep expanding.
- Ensure the people strategy, global principles/guidelines and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local HR action plan that is operationally implemented and lived up to
- Influence unit management team to continuously develop local leadership capabilities within their function according to business needs
- Ensure that company is locally known as an attractive place to work and positioned as the preferred employer in the defined local market for every function
- Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the brand image
- Together with the unit management team, secure an up-to-date succession process and plan by influencing the managers in taking the lead with special focus on talents and high-performing potentials
- Be a good example of leadership in ways that express the values within and outside, and together with the unit managers help to safeguard and promote the company culture
- Create and implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8+ years of HR function related experience, retail is a plus.
- Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term plans, setting budgets and following up goals
- Proven experience of being a valuable contributor to business unit results
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to identify the need for and drive change within the unit
- Effective communication and relationship management experience
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Able to work rotating shift, e.g. weekend, National Day.
What's on Offer
- Full function exposure.
- Employee discount across various brands within the mother group.
- Profitable business expanding globally with strong localised root.