Laboratory Asst. Manager - Floriculture Tissue Cultivation MNC
Work-life balance and flexible work
Competitive benefits and compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry leader in its field providing the largest selection of products for more than 100 years.
- Perform supervision and maintain tissue culture production, scheduling and quality control at optimal standards.
- Control inventory data, improve quality, and reduce production costs and waste.
- Implement production plans and process as a basis for sales.
- Assist and implement research projects with R&D department
- Lead a team of 5+ people
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Botany, Horticulture, Biotech/Genetics or related fields of study.
- Fluent in English
- 10 years of related experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge in tissue culture, genetics, virology and botany.
- Rich production scheduling experience.
- Managerial experience
What's on Offer
- Partner with a global scale floricultural international player
- Competitive salary and welfare