KYC Operations- Banking
Competitive salary package
Great career progresstion
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. They provide you a great career progression opportunity.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations and PLA standards for the overall team.
- Assist the team in comprehending complex ownership structures.
- Act as a KYC knowledge centre to the team and ability to resolve queries pertaining to high risk KYC profiles.
- Interpret regulatory/policy changes and communicate their implications to the team. Ability to establish action points arising out of the same and incorporate the impact within laid down procedures.
- Keeping abreast of developments within the financial regulatory environment and proactively educate the team on the same.
- Work in tandem with the Quality Control team to ensure overall high quality profiles emanating from the team and address quality issues to meet the established performance standards.
- Interfacing with Client Liaison Group, Compliance, Front Office and Relationship Managers where applicable especially on matters that involve escalation of pending and ageing profiles.
- Meet the needs and expectations of customers by ensuring that escalations and complaints are handled in a timely and appropriate manner. Develop and maintain excellent professional relationship with all stake holders.
- Lead and motivate a team in a challenging environment and assist the team in facilitating greater efficiency and timely production of high quality KYC profiles.
- Provide adequate training from a client due diligence perspective and develop a team of global KYC professionals.
- Provide timely and effective feedback on performance to the team on job objectives and mentor team members to achieve the expected performance standards.
- Plan for effective utilization of resources and exhibit complete ownership of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent understanding of KYC, financial regulatory environment and AML risk implications.
- Previous KYC experience
- Thorough understanding of legal structures of various client types: financial institutions, corporate, quoted companies, private companies, funds, SPV's etc.
- Proven skill sets in analysing implications of mergers and acquisitions on legal identities & ownership structures of Corporate, FIs & Funds.
- Sound knowledge of financial regulatory requirements.
- Ability to interpret complex changes in regulatory guidelines and assess impact.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to manage people and performance.
- Ability to handle crisis situations and take appropriate / timely decisions.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.
- Good understanding of MS office and proven skills on banking platforms.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Previous team management experience within an international financial institution is an advantage
- Internal Control and Financial Ethics and Sense license are required.
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package
-Great career progression
-Dynamic working environment