Key Account Specialist
Proud of the brand with strong sense of belonging
Dynamic company culture
Our client is one of the most popular and well-known Food & Beverage company in the world. They are now looking for a passionate, creative and energetic Key Account Specialist to join their sales team in Taiwan.
- Develop productive long term relationships with customers to reach and exceed sales targets, by acting as a main contact for customers, deliver monthly trade sales volume based on LRE, Implement an account sales strategy and prepare volume forecasts and plans.
- Regular store checks to acquire information on execution and market information in order to drive customer engagement through alignment on the business plans, joint business planning leading to in- store execution excellence.
- Work cross functionally with Trade Marketing/ Marketing / Operations in developing business. Also in charge of Terms of trade negotiation, business development agreement.
- Train field sales and merchandiser forces to sell targeted volume and set-up In-outlet execution standards, and work with and manage distribution partner to deliver and monitor KPIs & incentives for the DP's sales & merchandiser force.
- Set up a positive business and personal relationship with Distribution Partner and Field Sales Agency in order to ensure the long-term success.
- Manage trade spend budget for assigned accounts and ensure utilization of the budgets strictly in line with the brand's guidelines.
- Provide line manager with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- With 3-5 years' FMCG Key Account experience, trade marketing experience would be a plus.
- Able and willing to work in a flat structured, low-bureaucratic company, applying all best practices obtained on previous jobs.
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- English - fluent reading, writing and speaking.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment