Key Account Sales
Micro-biology, Molecular, Immunology IVD products
Public listed global brand
About Our Client
The company is a global leader in IVD for decades. It has always been driven by a pioneering spirit and unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
The Company is present in more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors.
- Coordinate/participate the implementation and track performance of key account action plans with focus on VIP's satisfaction and make sure the quality of the action plan and service secured to the important customers; sharing information, expertise and experience among the teams;
- Collect and report the information of marketing, distributors and competitors
- Work closely with all the supporting persons
- Support local distributor, train the distributor team on products and sales skills
- Present the new products / new solutions / new tools to distributors and key accounts
- Territory: North and Central Taiwan
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of working experience in IVD industry
- Experience in engaging KOLs in hospitals
- Strong communication skill
- Positive mindset
What's on Offer
Regional exposure, work life balance.