Key Account Manager
Successor of Channel Leader
Great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational Food & Beverage company in the world. They invest a lot to become sustainable in a generation and also improve the wellbeing for families around the world. They are now looking for a Key Account Manager in Taiwan to oversee their important accounts.
- Develop and implement account strategies and plans to achieve distribution, merchandising and sales objectives within agreed budget level.
- Maintain and enhance partnership with key account customers.
- Coordinate the plan and implementation of joint business projects.
- Provide Pre- and Post-evaluation for promotions and new initiatives within assigned accounts. accurate data and market information for sales forecasting
- Provide accurate data and market information for sales forecasting
- Provide adequate and timely information to the merchandising team ensuring successful implementation of distribution, in-store merchandising and promotions.
- Perform special projects or assignments as requested by Line Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated or above. Major in business management or related field preferred.
- 5+ years solid key account management experience in well-known MNC FMCG companies, CVS experience is a plus
- Strategic, flexible with international horizons
- Strong cross function coordination experience
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- English - Good reading, writing and speaking.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture