Key Account Manager
Great working environment with mutual respect
Strong product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Food & Beverage company in the world. The company used to named great place to work. They are now looking for a Key Account Manager to handle their key account of CVS + PCS.
- Responsible for business coordination with assigned accounts
- Develop and implement account strategies and plans to achieve distribution, merchandising and sales objectives within agreed budget level.
- Maintain and enhance partnership with key account customers.
- Coordinate the plan and implementation of joint business projects.
- Provide Pre- and Post-evaluation for promotions and new initiatives within assigned accounts. accurate data and market information for sales forecasting
- Provide accurate data and market information for sales forecasting
- Provide adequate and timely information to the merchandising team ensuring successful implementation of distribution, in-store merchandising and promotions.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated or above. Major in business management or related field is preferable
- 5 years key account management experience in FMCG industry, familiar with CVS and PCS channels is a plus
- Advanced Sales & Customer communications Skill
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Strategic team player with can do attitude
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an industry-leading company
- Competitive salary package