Key Account Manager
Proud of the brand with strong sense of belonging
Embrace creativity with crazy ideas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most popular and well-known Food & Beverage company in the world. They are now looking for a passionate, creative and energetic Key Account Manager to drive their sales in Taiwan.
- Demonstrate a thorough 360 degree understanding of the whole account management cycle across all relevant customer functions.
- Responsible for the business results that include Trade Sales, Trade-Marketing Programs, Trade Sales development of the company, and brand building activations, all to drive turnover and growth across the brand.
- Develop short and mid-term customer plans in line with the overall national sales policy by implementing the brand's commercial strategy.
- Budgetary control by Implementing national price strategies and establish the customer pricing accordingly.
- Analyse available data and derive customer's growth opportunities by continuously plan sales forecast, annual business promotion and prepare trade spend budget to hit profitability targets.
- Manage trade spend budget for assigned accounts and ensure utilization of the budgets strictly in line with the brand's guidelines.
- Provide line manager with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- Control the achievement of company targets on POS and coolers placement standards by month and by account, to ensure proper management, utilization and inventory storage of the brand's assets/POSM.
The Successful Applicant
- With 4-6 years' FMCG Key Account experience, ideally in CVS and Hyper. Trade marketing experience would be a plus.
- Able and willing to work in a flat structured, low-bureaucratic company, applying all best practices obtained on previous jobs.
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- English - Good reading, writing and speaking.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment