Key Account Manager (Vacuum)
World's leading providers of vacuum solutions
35+ years of experience and more than 3000 employees
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in Germany, who is one of the world's leading providers for vacuum solutions. They provide a range of turbo pumps, backing pumps, measurement and analysis devices. With more than 35 years of history, they employ more than 3000 employees in more than 20 subsidiaries.
- Achieve the quarterly commercial targets and objectives.
- Submit monthly reports on results and market conditions to Segment sales Manager.
- Make appropriate analysis of the market and competitors.
- Track and feedback on key customer requirements and expectations.
- Bring support and implementation of ISO 9001/14001 quality system.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are followed.
The Successful Applicant
- Working Experience: 8 years +
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above.
- Knowledge of coating and solar.
- Ability to perform well under stress and meet deadlines.
- Good sales and negotiation skills; Good presentation skill; good interpersonal skill on both.
- Individual and teamwork; good computer skill; good influencing skill.
- Strong business understanding and good knowledge of competitors products and activities.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and great platform for career development will be rewarded.