Key Account Manager-Retail Cross Border Ecommerce
Branded cross border e-commerce
Frequently travel to United States
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing company for branded cross border e-commerce based in Taiwan and USA. And they have vertically integrated operation with capabilities in branding, e-commerce, design, and manufacturing.
- Maintain relationship with clients through regular communication.
- Meet with clients to discuss sales performance and promotion strategy.
- Collaborate for promotional activities to drive sales.
- Trade marketing tasks including product listing optimization, search results optimization, ensure brands are displayed in prominent pages on sales channels.
- Smooth the process of sales, product delivery, customer satisfaction, vendor enquiries, etc.
- In charge of daily sales operations to ensure timely delivery and invoicing.
- Make periodical sales forecast to help optimize supply chain process and improve sales.
- Cross functional communication between logistic, Design and production team, marketing team in order to improve whole sale cycle.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills and good negotiating ability.
- Excellent in English is a must. Prefer English native speaker.
- 3+ years' experience working in online or account/ project management in Ecommerce retail industry.
What's on Offer
This job will travel to United States frequently and a solid experience to do business with local major channel.