Key Account Manager - PX Mart
Famous multinational food processing company
Uptrend cateogry with market leader positon
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational food manufacturing company, their products are manufactured and marketed in over 180 countries, appreciated worldwide by all age of customers. They aim to make positive difference for people, society and the planet through their business performance. They are now looking for a Key Account Manager focusing on PX Mart, Welcome and other supermarket channels.
- Plan, initiate and execute promotional programs to maximize sales for key accounts to achieve targets and ensure the perfect execution of defined Perfect Store standards, in order to increase potential off-take in the assigned channels.
- Responsible for the business results that include Trade Sales, Trade-Marketing Programs, Trade Sales development of the company, and brand building activations, all to drive turnover and growth across the brand.
- Provide line manager with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- Analyse available data and derive customer's growth opportunities by continuously plan sales forecast, annual business promotion and prepare trade spend budget to hit profitability targets.
- Develop short and mid-term customer plans in line with the overall national sales policy by implementing the brand's commercial strategy.
- Meet regularly with marketing team to understand marketing activities and market trends to understand customer preferences to determine future sales priorities.
- Control the achievement of company targets on POS by month and by account, to ensure proper management, utilization and inventory storage of the brand's assets/POSM.
- Responsible for business development, communication and presentation of major business information, activities and products of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- With 5 years' FMCG Key Account experience and have a proven track record in identifying new business opportunities and driving sustainable business growth. With hyper market / PX Mart channel experience would be a plus.
- English - Good reading, writing and speaking.
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Can demonstrate a thorough 360 degree understanding of the whole account management cycle across all relevant customer functions.
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Promising career development