- Provide energy and automation solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Responsible for key account in semiconductor industry.
About Our Client
Our client's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. They believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We are facing a tectonic shift in energy transition and industrial revolution catalyzed by accelerated digitization in a more electric world. Electricity is the most efficient and best vector for decarbonization; combined with circular economy approach, they will achieve climate-positive impact as part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Responsible for one of our main key account and its key supply chain members in order to profitably grow the sales of products, solutions and services focusing on Industry, Power (LV, MV), ITD and EcoStruxure.
- Must drive strong inter-Business Units collaboration and engagement needed to drive the saturation of the BU's product portfolio to capture the available opportunities with the key account.
- Grow profitable sales within the account by securing order targets and maximizing revenue in Semiconductor & Electronics Segment.
- Implement country-based sales, project & service strategies by working with International Key Account Manager and project team.
- Establish local customer intimacy through connections at engineering & purchasing department and key decision makers of the local customer organization.
- Anticipate customer needs by focusing on a proactive sales approach.
- Actively support and contribute to the Global Business Strategy of company by growing company's market share for all Businesses and customer satisfaction.
- Provide relevant local information & reports, realizing quarterly local activity reports and accurate quarterly account plan reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience as Key Account Manager or relevant sales experience in semiconductor industry.
- Strong track record of capability to manage and growing accounts.
- Understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties.
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution, automation and control products, solutions, critical power, building automation.
- Good understanding of the customers' problems & technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred (good capacity to listen) .
- Good communication skills and fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Flexible attitude towards local travel.
What's on Offer
competitive salary increase