Key Account Assistant Manager
Proud of the brand
Dynamic and energetic working atmosphere
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most popular and well-known Food & Beverage company in the world. They are now looking for a passionate, creative and energetic Key Account Assistant Manager to handle their assigned accounts.
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Preparing volume forecasts /plans and deliver monthly trade sales volume based on LRE (last revised estimate)
- Implementing an account sales strategy
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans
- Driving customer engagement through alignment on the business plans, joint business planning leading to in- store execution excellence.
- Terms of trade negotiation, business development agreement.
- Manage trade spend budget for assigned accounts
- Suggest, present and realize annual/quarterly/monthly action plans to ensure sales volume growth on assigned accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years FMCG KA experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Able and willing to work in a flat structured, low-bureaucratic company, applying all best practices obtained on previous jobs
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach to business
- Preferably having strong educational background: numbers, analysis, strategy, innovation, system, structured approach, and marketing.
- Has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math.
- Ability to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- Good selling skills: communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment