Key Account (Assistant) Manager
Great company product and culture
Proud of the brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company in the world. They are working towards a sustainable future and committed to quality and food safety. They are now looking for a potential Key Account (Assistant) Manager to join their sales team.
- Deliver KPIs which include business growth, Trade Investment budget control, AR collection, gain share in retailer and DMPP (distribution, merchandising, pricing and promotion.)
- Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers
- Category management and annual JBP plan development, alignment, execution and further enhancement.
- Identify and prioritize business development opportunities and execute with good ROI.
- Continually improve account P&L.
- Profitably develop the business by balancing company and customer requests and demands. Resolve conflict with win-win solutions.
- Successfully negotiate annual contracts within guidelines.
- Implement marketing and sales strategies based on key objectives and allocate resources.
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Collaborated with marketing team for market sensing
- Regularly attending company business review meetings, product knowledge training and briefings.
The Successful Applicant
- College and above education
- At least five years sales, key account management experience in well-known FMCG companies
- Food science, Nutrition and Business education background is preferable.
- Experiences in both modern trade and general trade is preferable
- Self-starter, highly committed, initiative, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus
- Good market development and customer service experience.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Good use of MS office software.
- Pet friendly
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture