JAPAC Clinical Specialist
Regional scope in a global leading brand
Advanced Medical Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
Innovation, relationships, and passion, as well as caring. The company with positive culture provides inclusive working environment for any individual and treat their employees as valuable assets.
They are currently looking for an individual who can fill the role of Senior Specialist, Clinical Education.
Main purpose of the role:
- Manage & coordinate clinical education of the cardiology product.
- Finalize, coordinate, and communicate procedure plans, new centers selection & training process, APAC field training platform and process, and the field case support plan and field case support enhancement program.
- Coordinate with global clinical education team to build plans and execute them locally.
- Communicate and coordinate with the local country teams to execute the plans.
- Connect and communicate with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in science and other relevant field of study.
- 4 years of clinical education/professional education, project management, medical device marketing, or field experience.
- Experience in event planning in health care industry required.
- Medical, clinical, and nurse experience is a PLUS.
- Strong communication, business sense, and collaboration skill.
- Frequent travel to support all countries in Asia Pac region. (25%+)
- Outstanding problem solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure in an employee-focused working environment with opportunity to grow