IT Manager (Leading position in the R&D of natural)
Stable company and business covers more than eight countries
Oversee relationships with the business and project team members
About Our Client
- Founded more than 40 years with more than 3,500 employees worldwide.
- Mostly focus on processing, manufacturing and trading of feed, feed additives and compound feed.
- To lead a team to perform daily network / security / AWS server and Office 365 apps administration, operations and maintenance activities, capacity planning.
- Maintain the Network integrity, security, network administrations on routers, switches and other network/ security appliances.
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of working experience in regional Networking and Network Security administration.
- Hands on experience in Cisco or other brand L2/L3 network switches, Fortinet Firewalls, Aruba/Ruckus wireless equipment's, Office 365, VMWare vSphere and AWS EC/2 administration.
- Hands on experience in designing LAN / WAN / Cloud infrastructure.
- Familiar with ISO 27001 and ITIL process.
What's on Offer
- Oversee relationships with the business and project team members.
- Stable company and business covers more than eight countries.