IT Manager of Commerce - US FMCG Company
Key role who involve in both IT and commercial decisions
People manager role
About Our Client
US company has operation in over 100 countries in the world (Taiwan is the 6 biggest market within the group)
- Strategic planning and execution and actively supports the digital team to drive accelerated growth of the overall channel.
Work closely with the internal and external development team to launch new features, resolve issues and do platform updates to improve the omni-channel commerce experience and system performance
- Manages ongoing prioritisation, scope, dependencies, risks and all elements of successful delivery of the customer experience on Taiwan commerce website.
Evaluate online health and performance of all commerce initiatives including promotions and digital marketing events.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid knowledge and experience in Retail industry
- Familiar with Cloud technology and enterprise applications
- Good English and Mandarin skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to engage with business stakeholders
- Strong commercial sense
- E-Commerce project implementation experience
- People management experience
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment
- Attractive salary and employment benefits