IT Director ( Medical Manufacturing )
40 years up international stable and keep developing company
International management style with vitality in Medical Manufacturing
About Our Client
Expanding the business and operation to world-class from a family-based factory. providing the full OEM and ODM solution of Oral care products with high quality.
- Develop and drive a strategic vision and continuous improvement roadmap for a global IT environment that optimizes organizational and system performance consistent with the strategy of the business
- Stay abreast of emerging technology, security, and resource trends.
- Effectively translate technical concepts to meaningful information for a broad audience
- Establish and communicate goals and objectives, routinely measure and review performance, and hold team accountable to progress on goals and results.
- Manage third party IT vendor relationships and agreements, contract negotiations, and delivery on all services
- Drive and deliver on committed timelines and results for on-going strategic and operational initiatives
- Provide routine updates to senior management on latest IT trends, status of key projects, and performance of IT organization
- Coach and mentor the IT organization and foster an environment of effective communication, transparency, and personal development
- Manage global IT expense and capital budgets. Routinely assess changing requirements and trends that impact the budget in accordance with the needs of the business. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of systems and processes to deliver cost effective solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree i n Computer Science, Information Management, or relevant field; or eight to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Combination of education and experienc eCertifications and/or advanced degree in a related field preferred
- Experience with various ERP platforms in a multi-platform environment and following systems: Office 365, Google Drive, Windows, iOS and experience with both high-level and assembly programming languages
- Experience in cyber security education, monitoring, and risk management
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
What's on Offer
-40 years up steable and keep developing company
-International management style with vitality in Medical Menufecturing